Varmint Stalkers Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Varmint Stalkers Brigade

Adult Survivalist Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.22 Mag Auto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkwerlHader
Private
Private
SkwerlHader

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-13

.22 Mag Auto Empty
PostSubject: .22 Mag Auto   .22 Mag Auto I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:10 am

Anybody have one of these? I've been considering getting one and was wondering if you guys had any knowledge of what a good brand was.
Back to top Go down
SANDMAN
Private
Private
SANDMAN

Number of posts : 13
Most hated varmint : Oversized Marmots
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Latest Kills
Weapon: 10/22 .22 LR
Disposal Method: Into the fire

.22 Mag Auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: .22 Mag Auto   .22 Mag Auto I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Well Skwerlhader you are going to be very limited as to what brands you can choose from. If you are set on a .22 mag semi auto pistol AMT put out a .22 mag pistol called an auto mag it came in a 6 or 4 inch barrel with a 10 round mag. There was also a P-30 Grendel which came in a 3.5 or 5.5 barrel length and a 30 round mag. Excel arms put out the most recent .22 mag semi auto pistol called an accelerator pistol it comes with a 6 inch barrel and a 10 round mag. My advice is don't mess with a .22 mag semi auto pistol there is alot of reported problems with jamming and misfires because of the mechanism that is triggered by the gas of the bullet not being very compatable with rimfire bullets. If you are set on a .22 mag pistol go for a revolver. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.varmintstalkers.com
Tyrant GI
Private First Class
Private First Class
Tyrant GI

Number of posts : 25
Most hated varmint : raccoons
Registration date : 2008-05-09

.22 Mag Auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: .22 Mag Auto   .22 Mag Auto I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:44 pm

I agree, the revolver is a better option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.22 Mag Auto Empty
PostSubject: Re: .22 Mag Auto   .22 Mag Auto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.22 Mag Auto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Varmint Stalkers Brigade :: Guns :: Pistols-
Jump to: